Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why I started?


I was thinking for a day what topic should I write for my next post.
Starting I was thinking of writing about “How I started?”. But when I start to think deeper, it’s not the “How” that is so important, it is the “Why” that is important.
Without knowing why, I won’t be even thinking of starting my healthy dieting lifestyle.

Why I started healthy dieting? The reason is simple, I realized that I ignore myself too much, and I didn’t give enough intention to myself. Another word, I didn’t give myself enough love to love my own self. A dear friend of mine once told me, “hey, you can look really good, but why you did not take good care of yourself and ended up like this?”. I was kinda stunned when I heard her comment. My brain was trying to digest what she is saying at that time. Me? Can look good? C’mon, don’t make a joke out of me ok? But when I look at the mirror, I really can’t recognized myself in the reflection mirror if I compare myself few years back. Man, it totally looks like two different person. From that day on, I finally decided that I need to “love” myself and take good care of myself. And this is the main reason that I am still sticking on healthy dieting and exercises.

Get to know your “why” followed by “how”….